Our company, Digital Air Strike, has entered into agreements with car dealerships across the country. We are acting as the email delivery agent for these dealerships. When someone requests information on the Internet from one of these car dealerships, we will be responding to that request on behalf of the dealership, providing dealer pricing, incentive information, and vehicle availability. For those Internet customers who do not purchase a vehicle right away, we will continue communication via email on behalf of the car dealership to keep them informed of manufacturer incentives and vehicle availability. These emails will be coming from our email delivery platform located at www.DigitalAirStrike.com.
This policy covers how Digital Air Strike treats personal information that it receives on behalf of or from car dealerships and otherwise gathers when you use our services or our website. “Personal information” is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Digital Air Strike does not own or control, to third party websites (even if linked to the Website) or to people that Digital Air Strike does not employ or manage.
Digital Air Strike does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to use our services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Digital Air Strike. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, contact us.
Information Collection and Use
The information we gather from users either directly or from our dealership customers enables us to personalize and improve our services, for marketing and promotional purposes and to allow you to interact with Digital Air Strike through the Website. We collect the following types of information from our users.
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on the Website or provide to us in any other way (including indirectly through a Dealership). The types of information collected may include, without limitation, the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet, the date and time you access the Website, the pages you access, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the Website, and other Personal Information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, telephone number and the type of vehicle you are looking to purchase. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain information and services, and communicating with you about specials and new features.
- The information we receive on behalf of the car dealership has been collected either from the dealership’s own website or from automotive research sites across the Internet. Each has offered to provide vehicle pricing and availability information to those who request it.
- By requesting this information and providing your personally identifiable information on the dealer’s website or through these automotive research sites on the Internet, you have given the dealer permission to communicate such information to you either by telephone or email.
- Digital Air Strike acts as the dealership’s digital marketing agent. Car dealerships will provide Digital Air Strike with your personally identifiable information such that we can contact you on behalf of the dealership via telephone or email with vehicle pricing, availability, and incentive information. Opt out of receiving such communications.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the emails we’ve sent you, with the Website or obtain services from us. Digital Air Strike automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Digital Air Strike cookie information, and the page you requested. We also record the details of your activity with our emails or on the Website.
- Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. Digital Air Strike only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of the Website or services so that we can make the Website appealing to as many users as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and the Website, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, Digital Air Strike never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally, except as otherwise provided herein.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Company cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
- Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on sites on which we advertise. Third-party advertising technology (1) uses information derived from your visits to this Web site, your visits our Web sites where you’ve obtained vehicle information, and the sites on which we advertise to serve ads to you and (2) places a unique third-party cookie or cookies on your browser. In addition, we may use Web beacons, provided by third-party advertising companies, to help manage and optimize our online advertising. Web beacons enable us to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this site, and to learn which banner ads bring users to our Web site. To “opt-out,” please click here http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Although we believe that each of the sites to which we target our ads or from which we otherwise collect data should post a privacy statement that fully describes the advertising and data collection activities on its site, we cannot guarantee that all of those sites post such a statement.
We often receive a confirmation when you open an email from Digital Air Strike if your computer supports this type of program. We use this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Digital Air Strike does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
Car Dealership Requests: We may share information with third parties if we are requested by the car dealership to share your information to such third party.
Protection of Digital Air Strike and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our policies; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Digital Air Strike, our employees, our users, or others. This includes, without limitation, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection; responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and when we believe it is necessary, sharing information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law.
Agents: We work with and employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include sending email, analyzing data, providing user services, fulfilling orders, delivering services, maintaining and operating the Website, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity and conducting customer surveys. Unless we tell you differently, Digital Air Strike’s agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
User Queries: User profile information including, without limitation, users’ name, telephone number and email address, may be used to facilitate and provide your requested services within the Website.
Communication in response to User Queries: As part of the Website and our services, you may receive from Digital Air Strike email and other communication relating to your use of the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by posting information of the Website or otherwise using the Website, Digital Air Strike and its agents may send you email, contact you or engage in other communication that they determine in their sole discretion relate to your profile or use of the Website. If you provide Digital Air Strike with your telephone number, Digital Air Strike may contact you in connection with orders or queries you have submitted on the Website. Click here to opt out of receiving such communications.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Digital Air Strike, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Digital Air Strike goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquiror of Digital Air Strike may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you. Digital Air Strike endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private and Digital Air Strike takes that task seriously, however, Digital Air Strike cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. For additional information about the security measures Digital Air Strike uses in connection with the Website, contact us.
What Other Choices Do I Have?
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain Digital Air Strike features.
Questions, Suggestions, or to Contact Us
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Digital Air Strike
6991 E. Camelback Road, Ste B111
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Effective Date: December 1, 2007