We are thrilled to announce that Digital Air Strike has been approved by General Motors (GM) as a certified Reputation Management partner! Digital Air Strike is offering GM SFE dealers a new reputation management packages exclusively designed for GM SFE dealers. The GM SFE Reputation Management Program includes everything dealers need to monitor consumer reviews and leverage customer feedback, plus these enhanced features:
- Monitoring all online review sites including top sites such as Yelp, Cars.com, Edmunds, Google+ Local, Yahoo! Local, Cars.com, and many more
- Testimonial feed widget to showcase positive reviews and positive survey comments on dealership websites, Facebook pages, blogs and social media toolbars
- Enhanced Yelp Page – blocks competitor ads, exclusive ability to add offers, dynamic photo reel, “About Us” page and more
- Enhanced Yelp Mobile Site with check-in offer feature
- The first and only real-time automotive social media mobile dashboard app – get alerts, reviews, survey stats and more
- Fully managed social media sites to increase engagement, build increase likers/followers, and drive more traffic to the dealership’s website
- A dedicated social media/reputation management specialist to help dealers follow up with more customers and increase overall satisfaction
Our baseline GM Package is loaded with extra features including the monitoring of Cars.com and Edmunds. In our recent Fall 2012 Automotive Social Media and Reputation Trend Study, the top five review sites used in dealership selection, as named by car buyers, are: Cars.com (55%), Edmunds (50%), Google+ Local (40%), Yelp (14%), and Yahoo! Local (11%).
Another exciting industry first is the development of the first iPad/iPhone mobile app which keeps GM dealers updated with review alerts.
More information can be found at the dedicated GM SFE Site located at http://gmrm.digitalairstrike.com/.