Scottsdale, AZ – (January 21, 2015) Digital Air Strike, the automotive social media and digital engagement company, today announced its 2015 NADA theme “Serious ROI on Social”, and unveiled new features and upgrades for its ROI-focused Social Advertising solution for dealers.
“2015 is the year of ROI on social,” said Thom Brodeur, COO, Digital Air Strike. “It’s never been easier to measure impact from social marketing investments, and dealers working with Digital Air Strike are now able to track social media engagement, online reputation improvement, lead response and social advertising directly to car sales and service appointments. In just the past three months, nearly 1,000 of our dealer customers have added social advertising to their digital marketing mix. We’re expecting the broader dealer market to follow suit through the year.”
New features and enhancements in Digital Air Strike’s Social Advertising solution include:
- Automotive Bidding Engine – An intelligent social bidding engine that optimizes ad delivery on the right social site at the right price – ensuring a lower cost-per-click and higher quality website traffic.
- Exclusive Targeted Audiences – The ability to reach a multitude of exclusive audience networks with the right message at the right time.
- CRM/DMS/Website Customer Retargeting – Integration of CRM/DMS/Website data to strategically target previous customers; DAS’ unique process identifies key segments and delivers a marketing message catered to that exact group resulting in click through rates that are double the automotive industry average.
- Dynamic Sales and Service Offers – Customized Facebook and Twitter-specific offers designed to capture leads and make redeeming offers easy for consumers. Offers appear directly in the Newsfeed & Timeline, ensuring maximum visibility and a better user experience.
- Google Analytics Website Tracking & Analysis – Included with all campaigns to monitor web traffic while measuring lead submission tracking, bounce rates, unique visits, and more.
Erica Sietsma, Digital Air Strike’s Senior Vice President of Product and Strategy, will be discussing this and much more during two educational workshops at NADA.
The sessions will educate dealers on how to stay up-to-date and maximize social media ROI with market-leading strategies and solutions in social advertising – one of the most cost-effective ways to reach and convert in-market sales, service and accessories customers.
The session titled, “Social Advertising: I’ll Click on That!” takes place at the Moscone Convention Center on: January 22nd from 12:15pm – 1:30pm in room 3009W and on January 24th from 10:15am – 11:30am in room 3011W.
The post Digital Air Strike Promises Serious ROI on Social and Announces New Social Advertising Innovation and Educational Sessions for Dealers at NADA appeared first on Digital Air Strike | Automotive Social Media, Reputation Management and Internet Lead Response.