Facebook recently announced it is making its Messenger app business-friendly. As the leading provider of social media and reputation management in the auto industry, Digital Air Strike is taking note – – making sure you can leverage this change to benefit your business and bring in more car buyers.
Here’s the Deal:
- Once a customer purchases or expresses an interest in a product via a Facebook post, businesses will be able to initiate a conversation with that customer through Messenger.
Why Dealers Should Care:
- Dealers can now have live conversations with a potential lead.
- The personal connection makes all the difference since online forms are often abandoned.
- Once a client makes a purchase, your dealer can contact them in the future to inform them of products and services they would be interested in.
- Dealers who pay for chat providers could use Messenger instead.
Facebook’s update provides new opportunities for car dealers to connect with car buyers. It’s also a reminder that dealerships need to stay on top of what’s happening on social media and respond to what they see – – things Digital Air Strike does for thousands of clients every day.