Join Digital Air Strike for FREE webinars featuring product overviews, the latest industry news and best practices and guests that include the most innovative and successful dealers, consultants and industry leaders from across the country.
*HOT TOPIC* Spring 2013 Social Media Trends Study
June 4th, 2013 @ 12pm Pacific / 2pm Central / 3pm Eastern CLICK TO REGISTER
Response Logix Educational Webinars (current dealers only)
May 29th 2012 – Response Logix Overview: The Basics
1:30pm Pacific / 3:30pm Central / 4:30pm Eastern CLICK TO REGISTER
3:30pm Pacific / 5:30pm Central / 6:30pm Eastern CLICK TO REGISTER
- Alexi Venneri, Co-Founder, CMO, COO Social Media at Digital Air Strike – Optimize your Facebook Timeline business page
- Jim Ziegler, Alpha Dawg - Selling Cars in a Social World: Learn to sell cars with social media like Facebook, YouTube and EyeJot.
- Bethany Johnson, formerly of RBM of Atlanta-North Learn how Bethany helped to keep RBM of Atlanta-North in the 4-5 star range.
- Jennifer Suzuki, founder e-DealerSolutions – Distinguish your dealership from the competition with succesful BDC email and phone tips.
- Amir Rezvani, VP of Performance, DealerOn – Learn how to SEO web optimized your blog and lead forms.
- Ricky Lopez, ISD, Greenway CJD – Learn how Ricky increased internet sales from 100 a month to more than 170
- Cory Mosley, Mosley Automotive Training – Learn how to drive sales with Better BDC Communication
Past Featured Innovators:
David Kain – Kain Automotive; Jim Ziegler – Ziegler Supersystems; Dennis Galbraith – RevenueGuru.com & DrivingSales.com; Mark Noger, ISD – Germain BMW of Naples; Jennifer Suzuki – eDealerSolutions; Ricky Lopez, ISD – Greenway DCJ; Criss Castle, GSM; Cory Mosley – Mosley Automotive Training; Amir Rezvani, VP of Performance – DealerOn; Russell Blackstone, eCommerce Director – Hewlett Volkswagen; Bethany Johnson, formerly of RBM of Atlanta-North.
*None of the speakers received compensation for their presentation.