As a Kia Motors America DAS approved vendor, we provide Kia dealerships with their own digital team of experts to give them online air cover. Our team scouts new interactive marketing tools and social media networks and then leverages them to give our dealers a competitive edge. We give dealers an unfair digital advantage to help them maximize social media, win the war on leads, protect their online reputation and capture more sales.
“Since we started with Digital Air Strike we’ve seen an 800% increase in social media referrals to our website.” – Brad Ferris, Internet Sales Director at Van Griffith Kia.
Social Media Marketing
We build and create a full Social Media Platform, with multiple levels of engagement, to enhance search engine optimization and drive more leads your way. Accounts are all owned by your company and can be used ongoing for online marketing.
- Creation and management of 50+ top Social Media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to reach car buyers across their preferred networks
- Daily posting to social sites with original content to keep shoppers engaged
- Professionally designed Social Media icons keep your dealership image clean and professional
- Stay ahead of the next social media trend without worry
- Crowd Source local social media for interested prospects in your market
Our Social Media Strike Force goes beyond just reputation management. We monitor reviews, posts and comments specific to your dealership, while “crowd sourcing” your social media sites listening for new sales lead opportunities to drive traffic to your store.
- Daily review site monitoring with responses to all reviews and request to dispute slanderous reviews
- Review Surge – proactively increase positive reviews on key dealer review sites and drive-up you review ratings towards a perfect 5-Star Rating
- Real-time alerts to manager as needed when referrals, concerns and/or reviews are found
- Keep positive reviews front and center with social media posts and toolbar