7,500+ consumers share why they chose a dealership and what influenced their car buying or servicing decisions, including:
- 88% of car buyers say online reviews matter
- 71% of car buyers use YouTube
- 67% of car buyers/service customers think social media ads are helpful
- 61% say fast responses to questions matter
- 59% of car buyers prefer to negotiate price and finance online
- 54% of car buyers/service customers say a dealership’s involvement in the community matters
- And 100 more data points
The industry’s largest and longest running study of its kind reveals actionable results.
Digital Air Strike™ has done a great job managing our review sites, social media pages and auto-responses to leads through our CRM. They offer the total package and make it easier for us to focus on providing our customers the in-store and online experience they are seeking.
– Morgan Lee, Bryan Chevrolet, Internet & Marketing Director