5,000 consumers share why they chose a dealership, the impact of vehicle inventory shortages, and what influenced their car buying or servicing decisions, including:
- 1/3 of vehicle buyers felt significantly impacted by the inventory shortage.
- 40% of consumers say they didn’t contact the dealership in their research process because the dealer didn’t include special offers in their marketing messaging.
- 60% of vehicle buyers and service customers prefer online and text communication when communicating with dealers, up from 47% in the prior study.
- 72% watched more shows and movies on streaming services vs. traditional broadcast TV and cable.
- 93% of vehicle buyers said online reviews helped in their dealership selection process, up from 88% in the prior study.
- 54% of car buyers/service customers say a dealership’s involvement in the community matters.
- And 100 more data points.
The industry’s largest and longest running study of its kind reveals actionable results.
Digital Air Strike™ has done a great job managing our review sites, social media pages and auto-responses to leads through our CRM. They offer the total package and make it easier for us to focus on providing our customers the in-store and online experience they are seeking.
– Morgan Lee, Bryan Chevrolet, Internet & Marketing Director