Alan Jay Automotive Network
VIDEO LOGIX SHOWS CUSTOMERS THE RESPONSES ARE REAL AND NOT FROM A BOT
“We love Video Logix, and it’s very easy for our team to use. The point-and-click technology lets our team send custom video landing pages in less than a minute! The videos show the customer exactly who they are talking to so they can put a face to a team member. Personalized video responses are far more effective than a phone call or email. The Digital Air Strike team is great to work with and answers questions fast. We couldn’t be happier!”
– JEANETTE PENDAS, BDC DIRECTOR VARA CHEVROLET
Alan Jay Automotive Network in South Central Florida, needed an easy video platform to record and send personalized customer videos. The Sebring-based dealership group, which has 10 rooftops selling everything from Cadillac and Chevrolet to Ford and Kia, was looking for a technology solution that enabled them to easily provide video walkarounds to interested customers to increase their leadto-sale conversion rate.
- lan Jay Automotive uses short, personalized videos to film initial responses to a customer inquiry, confirm appointments, and shoot video walkarounds that are sent to customers through custom video landing pages.
- Video engagement technology from Digital Air Strike offers Spanish subtitles, which allows Alan Jay to reach its Hispanic community even when their employees don’t speak Spanish.
- Alan Jay challenges every BDC team member to shoot at least one video per customer inquiry, which can easily be recorded by smartphone.
- Rich with reporting capabilities, the Alan Jay team receives real-time statistics on the video opens and other valuable video engagement KPIs.
ONE MONTH RESULTS:
VIDEOS CREATED SINCE 2019
VIDEOS WERE SHARED WITH
CUSTOMERS IN ONE RECENT MONTH
AVERAGE WATCH TIME