IT’S A SEAMLESS PROCESS WITH DIGITAL AIR STRIKE!
“It’s always nice to see the needle move in the right direction. When you spend dollars and immediately see interactions and see customers filling out forms right away, that’s great for us. It makes you feel confident in the product and the plan. I knew a text would be the most effective way to get in front of people.”
– GINNY BOWDEN, DEALER PRINCIPAL,
MCCLINTON AUTO GROUP
McClinton Chevrolet in Parkersburg, West Virginia wanted a fast, easy way to reach car owners interested in trading in their vehicles. They also wanted to take advantage of the hot market for used cars.
- The dealership needed vehicles fast because of inventory challenges plaguing the industry, so they worked with Digital Air Strike to send out a bulk text message with an eye-catching graphic to 8,500 customers.
- The dealership didn’t want to send an email as they often aren’t read, so the dealer principal knew a text message about their trade-up buyback campaign would be the most effective way to engage customers right away.
- McClinton Chevrolet was excited about the impressive interest from customers as soon as the text was sent and throughout the following week.
- The dealership also uses Digital Air Strike’s Sales Boost, which includes a team that reaches out to interested consumers and schedules appointments. McClinton’s team doesn’t have to follow up until a customer is ready to buy or trade in a vehicle.
ONE MONTH RESULTS:
CLICKS ON THE LINK IN THE POWER TEXT