SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – (December 6, 2017) Digital Air Strike™, the nation’s leading automotive social media, online reputation and lead-response company, has again been approved by General Motors (GM) as a certified Reputation Management partner.
Digital Air Strike is offering new GM reputation management packages that include everything dealers need to monitor consumer reviews and leverage customer feedback. Unique programs only available with Digital Air Strike include:
- Responses to 100% of all surveys and reviews
- Used inventory showcased on Facebook Marketplace with shopper engagement through Messenger. (42% of chats from Facebook Marketplace convert to leads)
- Mobile Review Surge with DAS-sponsored “thank you” contest! Only DAS offers a paid monthly, national drawing for a $500 gift card to thank them for their time
- Digital Signage Content to showcase your special offers and “Why Buys” in your dealership with custom graphics created by DAS. ABN clients get direct integration
- A dedicated social media/reputation management specialist to help dealers follow up with more customers and increase overall satisfaction
Qualifying dealers are also eligible for reimbursement for these services under the GM iMR (In-Market Retail) Turnkey Program in which GM reimburses dealerships for a portion of eligible local advertising and marketing costs incurred from approved vendors. Digital Air Strike was the first social media partner approved as a GM iMR Turnkey vendor.
“We are pleased that General Motors continues to recognize the importance of online reputation management as a part of overall customer satisfaction,” said Alexi Venneri, co-founder and CEO of Digital Air Strike. “It has been a pleasure to work with GM dealers through social media to engage with more consumers and we look forward to helping many more dealers manage their online reputation.”
GM dealers across the US continue to spread the word about Digital Air Strike’s innovative solutions:
“Our social media presence has grown by volumes since working with DAS. I would not even think about switching to another vendor.” – Jerry Kramer, Sparta Chevrolet
“Our partnership with Digital Air Strike provides timely and accurate surveys to our customers, which gives us excellent feedback. We are very happy with the results!” – Steve Zaun, Puklich Chevrolet
Request a demo today to see why thousands of GM dealers partner with us for reputation management and lead response!