Village Ford in Dearborn, MI has been a ResponseLogix customer for more than a year and General Manager Bob Wheat has been impressed with the outcome. Mr. Wheat had a lot of positive feedback about the SmartQuote®, SmartFollow® and SmartFacts® solutions for his dealership.
SmartQuote® and Village Ford
The Village Ford team is quick to get on the phone with leads as soon as a SmartQuote® is sent. Sales reps will typically walk the lead through the SmartQuote® and discuss the multiple photos, videos, new and pre-owned vehicles and move toward getting an appointment. Mr. Wheat shares the following Internet Sales Best practices:
- Use credit applications on SmartQuotes to speed up the sales process.
- Engage consumers with a “click to chat” application like Contact at Once! and Active Engage.
- Use “Send-A-Quote” tool for sales reps to deliver a quote to any customer whether they are a walk-in, phone-up or chat.
- Easy Integration: “I was pleased to find out that all the people I dealt with at ResponseLogix probably knew ADP’s CRM better than we did. It was seamless.”
SmartFollow® and Village Ford
Mr. Wheat had delayed using the SmartFollow® solution and said, “I’m kicking myself for not having done it sooner now that I’ve seen the results,” after he saw reactivations coming in from leads that were as old as 180 days. The SmartFollow® solution is designed to follow up with and re-engage older leads.
- “We have customers where the original lead came in 120, 180 days ago. It’s been great. It gives the sales person a reason to pick up the phone. We have follow ups that we do our best to stay on top of it… there’s no guarantee that someone is going to be picking up the phone 120 days out. When you have a customer clicking on a link saying “yes, they are still interested” it moves that customer to the forefront.”
- Village Ford is seeing 15% reactivations from old leads.