Leading consumer engagement and customer experience technology company presenting expert strategies and receiving awards chosen by dealers
Scottsdale, AZ (Nov. 14, 2022) – Digital Air Strike, the leading consumer engagement and customer experience (CX) technology company, is sharing proven solutions at Used Car Week and Industry Summit to solve pressing automotive challenges the industry faces. Digital Air Strike provides strategy and technology to acquire and sell inventory, promote trade-ins and buyback offers, and deliver high-quality responses to help over 7,000 clients more effectively respond to consumer inquiries for sales and service.
Used inventory is a challenging issue for dealers across the country. Vehicle inventory, especially pre-owned, is one of the dealerships’ most significant assets, even with prices declining daily. Digital Air Strike provides the technology to help dealers sell their vehicles and acquire new inventory on top sites where consumers are actively shopping, including Google, Facebook, and Instagram. Digital Air Strike places a dealership’s used and new vehicles at the top of Google search with Google Vehicle Ads. Potential car buyers who click on the ad are re-directed to the dealership’s VDP (Vehicle Details Page). Digital Air Strike also offers double opt-in ads on Facebook and Instagram that deliver high-intent traffic to a dealer-branded search results page and, ultimately, the dealership’s VDPs.
“Consumers can easily find our vehicles on Facebook and Google,” said Erika Maley, marketing director of Don Hattan Dealerships. “Digital Air Strike’s technology ensures in-market shoppers see our inventory and the price. Google Vehicle Ads puts our inventory side by side with online-only competitors, and Digital Air Strike’s VDP Power Social on Facebook and Instagram helps keep our overhead low. This is really important because it’s all about getting the right vehicle, price, and picture in front of the consumer.”
Once the car buyer has requested information about a vehicle, the company’s patented lead response and follow-up technology ensure consistent, professional communication with consumers. Every potential car buyer is nurtured and engaged, so they want to buy from the dealership. Digital Air Strike’s post-transaction survey and review technology requests give dealerships the feedback needed to increase five-star reviews, improve online reputation, and build customer loyalty.
Digital Air Strike will showcase its award-winning CX technology and expertise at Used Car Week 2022, Nov. 14-17, in San Diego. The event is presented by Cherokee Media Group, publisher of Auto Remarketing, Auto Remarketing Canada, SubPrime Auto Finance News, and Auto Fin Journal.
Digital Air Strike was also invited to share digital marketing strategies at Industry Summit, Nov. 14-16 in Las Vegas, presented by Bobit Business Media, publishers of Auto Dealer Today, F&I and Showroom, and Agent Entrepreneur.
Digital Air Strike at Used Car Week, held at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego:
- Co-founder and CEO Alexi Venneri was selected to discuss the future of automotive at the Women in Retail panel on Nov. 15 from 1:45–2:15 p.m. PST in Seaport Ballroom F-H. Venneri will also be honored as part of the 2022 class of Women in Retail during the Leadership Awards Luncheon on Nov. 16 from 11:45 a.m.-1:30 p.m. PST.
- Senior Vice President of Business Development Scott Pechstein was chosen to lead “A Dealer Conversation: What ’23 Holds for Trade-ins and Buybacks” on Nov. 15 from 2:30–3 p.m. PST in Balboa A. Pechstein will be joined by three industry veterans: Josh Leader, general sales manager for Sands Automotive Group in Arizona; Kimberley Eakin, general manager from Dennis Eakin Kia in Texas, and Kevin Cravo, sales director at Royal Automotive in Arizona.
- Conference attendees can visit with top Digital Air Strike executives at booth 319.
Digital Air Strike at Industry Summit, held at Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas:
- Senior Vice President of Operations and Client Success Phil Valachi was invited to discuss leading digital marketing technology and dealer strategies at the Digital Sales and Marketing panel on Nov. 14 from 11:05–11:50 a.m. PT. For those who can’t attend the Summit, you can register for an upcoming best practices webinar here.
- Digital Air Strike is also receiving a record six Dealers’ Choice Awards for the second consecutive year at the Nov. 15 awards ceremony. Dealers selected the company as their top choice for Digital Marketing, New Vehicle Leads, Social Media Management, Reputation Management, Video Messaging, and Mobile Media technology and services. Dealers voted for their favorite companies in various categories, with Digital Air Strike winning a record four first-place Diamond awards and two Platinum awards.
“It’s extremely gratifying to know we are the partner top dealers and OEMs choose to help provide the best customer experience,” said Alexi Venneri, co-founder and CEO of Digital Air Strike. “Twelve years ago, we started the company to support dealers during the Great Recession. We continue to offer innovative technology to engage with consumers online and through omnichannel communication, including A.I. messaging. As the industry and shopping behaviors have evolved, we’ve continued to build over 160 data integrations to enable dealers to connect with consumers in new ways, leverage technology to convert shoppers into buyers, and build customer loyalty.”
About Digital Air Strike
Digital Air Strike is the leading social media, intelligent lead response, consumer engagement, and customer experience (CX) technology company helping over 7,000 businesses increase consumer response and conversions by leveraging patented AI-powered digital technology that generates measurable ROI. A pioneer in digital response, social media marketing technology, and online reputation management solutions, Digital Air Strike deploys industry-specific mobile apps, software, intelligent messaging, and consumer engagement platforms to monitor, respond, improve, and convert more consumers into customers for thousands of businesses in the United States, Canada, and 32 additional countries, including working with seven of the largest automotive manufacturers. More information about the company is available at www.digitalairstrike.com and www.facebook.com/digitalairstrike.