Monumental Year for the Company Included Three Acquisitions in the Last 10 Months and Numerous Industry Awards
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., – (January 24th, 2019) Digital Air Strike, the leading social media, intelligent lead response technology and consumer engagement company, topped the list on Phoenix Business Journal’s annual Book of Lists for Social Media Marketing Firms. This is the third consecutive year the company was listed in the number one spot.
“We are very honored to be recognized as a leader by the Phoenix Business Journal.” said Alexi Venneri, co-founder and CEO, Digital Air Strike. “This achievement demonstrates our commitment to helping our clients leverage our technology to connect with consumers online and engage with them in new ways to help increase leads and sales.”
Most Awarded Consumer Engagement Company
The number one ranking comes on the heels of a monumental year for Digital Air Strike, which included three acquisitions in the past ten months and numerous awards. The company serves over 5,000 businesses nationwide with its patented technology and has field teams in over 80 markets. It is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and has offices in San Jose, California, Los Angeles, California, Santa Barbara, California and Detroit, Michigan.
In 2018, Digital Air Strike received 12 awards and accolades including:
- The number one must-see new tech by Automotive News for Response Path, an artificial intelligence AI-powered messaging solution released at the 2018 National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) convention.
- The 2018 Industry Leaders of Arizona award in the Software Firm and Data Support Category by Arizona Business Magazine.
- The 2018 Most Admired Companies Award and Spotlight Award for Innovation by BestCompaniesAZ and Arizona Business Magazine.
- A Gold Stevie award for the new features in its Mobile Review Surge technology, which allows businesses to text review requests in order to get instant customer feedback and increase positive online reviews.
- Two Best New Product Stevie awards in the Marketing/Public Relations category for its AI-powered intelligent messaging technology Response Path and its patented lead response solution, Response Logix® 4.0. Both products also received top votes in the People’s Choice Awards For Favorite New Products and were named winners in their respective categories.
- A 2018 Top Companies to Work For in Arizona award by AZCentral.com, which was based on an employee survey and feedback.
- Co-founder and CEO Alexi Venneri was named by AZBusiness Leaders Magazine as one of the top leaders in Arizona in 2018.
- Erica Sietsma, SVP, Consumer Engagement & Product Strategy, was individually honored with a Top Tech Exec award for her leadership in innovation by the Phoenix Business Journal.
- Christina Wofford, VP Marketing & Communications, was named a finalist in the Phoenix Business Journal’s C-Suite awards.
Digital Air Strike’s new solutions will be showcased at the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) annual convention in San Francisco, January 25th – 27th. The event is also where Digital Air Strike hosts its annual Client Appreciation party with this year’s celebration featuring performances by Quiet Riot and Vanilla Ice aboard the largest charter yacht on the West Coast. More information about activities at Digital Air Strike’s NADA Booth #128-S and Client Appreciation party can be found here.
Digital Air Strike is the leading social media, intelligent lead response technology and consumer engagement technology company helping businesses increase consumer response and conversions in digital and social media environments while generating measurable ROI.
A pioneer in digital response, social media marketing and online reputation management solutions, Digital Air Strike deploys industry-specific mobile apps, software, intelligent messaging and managed service platforms to monitor, engage, improve and manage consumer interactions for thousands of businesses in the United States, Canada and 11 additional countries, including working with seven of the largest automotive manufacturers. More information is available at www.digitalairstrike.com and www.facebook.com/digitalairstrike.
(480) 421-5901 – direct
(602) 363-0134 – cell